The morning is a mixture of talks, interactive workshop modules and question and answer sessions. It is highly interactive and participative. You will learn practical creative thinking methods that you can put into immediate use for you and your team. It is ideal for busy executives who want to improve their personal effectiveness or to accelerate the creativity and innovation of their teams.
What will you learn as an individual?
* The 7 lateral habits of highly innovative leaders.
* 5 ways to generate radical ideas for your business.
* 3 ways to evaluate and select the best ideas.
* How to boost your personal creativity.
* How to turn creative thinking into new products and services.
What will you learn to benefit your organisation?
* What is impeding innovation in your organisation and actions you can take to fix this.
* How to build a culture of creative entrepreneurship.
* How to run dynamic and effective brainstorms.
* How to set the vision, goals and metrics for innovation in your business.
* How agile, innovative companies tackle the problems you face.
9.30 - 9.45 Registration - Tea and Coffee
9.45 - 11.15 Innnovation and Lateral Thinking
11.15 - 11.30 Break - Networking, Tea and Coffee
11.30 - 12.40 Putting Innovation into Practice
If you want to take advantage of the early bird discount then you have just a few days left to book a place for you or a colleague on this workshop on Monday March 22nd. The seminar costs just £99 + VAT if you book by Feb 22. Thereafter it costs £150 + VAT. We send an invoice and you can pay by cheque, paypal or bank transfer. The price includes: 1. Seminar 2. Workbook 3. Refreshments.
For more information and details of how to book, please click here.
• Subscribe to iNews
• E-mail us your ideas/thoughts
• Making Sense Of It All
• The Digital Marketplace
• Are You An Avid Reader