- If you're part of a community group in Kent, you could win up to £5,000 to develop an environmental project in your area
- RememberMe - drop by Oxfam on Oxford Rd to donate cloths, memories and stories using RFID & QR codes
- 28 May 2010 - Heather Sim the founder and chief executive of Space Unlimited, will be giving a lunchtime seminar entitled, "Uncommon sense: the role of risk-taking in innovation". The seminar will focus on the topic of risk-taking and innovation.
- McDonald’s Pioneers Facebook’s Upcoming Location Feature McDonald’s fans will be given the ability to check in at a location using a status update on Facebook as early as this month, AdAge reports, and then see a featured product targeted to that location.
- Stop & Search mobile app developed by young entrepreneurs with @CDIGlobal to help defuse local tensions with police
- Last but not least the Go London Innovation Competition finals are today which has aimed to encouraged people to think about how they can get active and challenged Londoners to put forward their ideas on how they can get moving. Follow @Go_London or use the hashtag #golondon to follow the progress of the event on Twitter!
- Kirsty Russell
Picture: A business card with a large barcode/qr-code on it with thanks to Chandra_Marsono for publishing on Flickr under a Creative Commons license some rights reserved.
• Subscribe to iNews
• E-mail us your ideas/thoughts
• Adopt a New Way of Thinking
• Uncovering Support
• Get on the Learning Bus!