The best evidence I've seen so far is the mapping carried out on the Big Green Challenge. What was striking from the findings was the need to
"uncover what support these communities need to transform their bright ideas into viable solutions...and work through strong relationships and existing networks"What might this mean in practice though?
So, which of the following does it make the most use to showcase the prototypes to?
- Self organising groups to work out if their meetups can provide a space for continuing the conversation around how to take forward the prototypes.
- Corporate boards to showcase a new way of getting people’s ideas and making the best use of their skills to suggest new approaches to developing digital services
- Economic and technology boards to showcase the prototypes to
- Investors to showcase ways of taking ideas which become investment-ready
- Pre-commercial procurement initiatives
• Subscribe to iNews
• E-mail us your ideas/thoughts
• Are You Experienced?
• Who said all pop-ups need to be blocked?
• All consuming Google?